13.08.1993, born in Skarzysko-Kamienna. In 2015 obtained Bachelor’s degree in Photography at the University of Arts in Poznań, Poland. In 2018 obtained Master's Degree in Photography at University of Arts London.
Polish photographer currently based in London mostly interested in exploring cyclical nature of human rituals by utilizing historical photographic technique of wet plate collodion, using contexts of identity, memory and ethnological investigation.
My work was a subject of individual exhibitions in various part of the world: 2016 at Circulation(s) Festival in Paris, in 2017 my works commissioned by Photography and the Archive Research Centre were exhibited in solo exhibition at LCC, London.
Leading alternative and historical photographic techniques workshops (cyanotype, wet plate collodion, pinhole photography, gum bichromate, anthotype, gelatin silver printing and others) in UK and PL. Collaborated with various acclaimed art institutions and galleries, such as British Museum, University of Arts London, Spike Printing Studio in Bristol, Four Corners Gallery.
• LensCulture Art Photography Awards 2018 Finalists Exhibition, Aperture Gallery, New York, US
• Pracownia Otwartej Interpretacji sztuki UAP, BWA Pila, PL
• University of Arts London graduation show, Bargehouse, London, UK
• Islington Summer Salon 2018, Islington Arts Factory, London, UK
• Mirrors and Windows, University of Arts London- High Holborn, UK
• Topór, (collective exhibition UAP students), Kolektyw 1a, Poznań,PL
• Naked Eye - stereophotography Fotoplastikon Arsenał Gallery ,Photographic Biennale 2015, Poznań, PL
• Wystawa Prac Studentów Fotografii UAP, Pracownia Duży Pokój, Warszawa, PL
• Recived Artscom Scholarship in 2016, UAL, London
British Museum: Friday Late, London
Photography and Archive Research Centre, London
University of Arts London
Spike Print Studio, Bristol
Black and White Magazine, LensCulture, The Protagonist Magazine, GUPmagazine, Gente Di Photographia, Wysokie Obscasy